Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Arthritus and company

Good Morning! I am in the midst of treatments for arthritus in my knees. The doc says it is severe already and a pretty major deal. Yesterday I received my first in a series of three shots for each knee to inject SYNVISC (http://www.synvisc.com/) into my knees. He explained it as oiling a rusty hinge. The hinge doesn't change or go away, but the oil helps it move and function easier. Since it is already to the severe level, he is not sure of what kind of success it will provide, but we are going to try. I am continuing with my pool exercises and dieting efforts. I'd really like to lose at least 100 pounds in the next two years. The doc says then I can have replacements done with a much easier recovery if I lose the weight. I've been on that roller coaster of weight issues for a long time now so I have to make it work this time.

We have company here from out of town for a couple of days, so we are going to be "playing" today with them. But I will post some new templates in the next day or two. I've been playing with some layout ideas and need to just get them into the PSP format.

Have a great day everyone! Make it count!

SMUGGLES,
RhondaSue




Having some place to go is home.
Having someone to love is family.
Having both is a blessing.
-Anonymous

No comments: