Monday, August 4, 2008

I'M BACK and IT WAS GREAT!

We are back home from our month long "adventure". I sure had a great time! Planning and preparing and helping wherever I could was such an honor! My Grandparents are the best people and such a blessing to be with! After I get pictures back, I'll share some tidbits about the whole event!

I've been tagged by Katie and I have never been tagged before. I will figure out what to do this afternoon and get it all posted by tonight! Thank you Katie!!

It is time to get back into routine again; so I am on my way out to the pool for a morning swim which I haven't been able to do since June 27th! Then I need to catch up on mail/bills/emails/etc. And I will be posting again to my blog with more goodies in the next few days!

Thank you for stickin' with me while I was away! I look forward to more sharing and visiting again!

HUGS TO EVERYONE
RhondaSue