Monday, August 4, 2008

I've been tagged!
I've seen this on other blogs but wasn't sure what "tagging" meant. Now I've been tagged and I am learning quite quickly!
Thank you Katie for the tag! See Katie's blog here: http://katies29fscreations.blogspot.com/
The rules are:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 facts:
1 ~ I am almost 42 years old and have been married for 21 years. We have 3 wonderful kids and lots of furbabies!
2 ~ Our oldest is in the Air Force, currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan. Middle one is attending college and youngest one is starting middle school this year!
3 ~ We were just blessed to celebrate my Grandparents 70th Wedding Anniversary!
4 ~ I love to share!
5 ~ I like to read and cook/bake.
6 ~ I collect Delft (Dutch pottery), Precious Moments, Teapots, Blue glass, and dust booboos (hehehe)
7 ~ I enjoy helping out at my kids' schools whenever possible.
NOW ... for the ones I am tagging:
Vanessa: http://butterflyhollowdesigns.blogspot.com/

SMUGGLES TO ALL
RhondaSue


PS...SMUGGLES is Smiles and Hugs bundled together!

No comments: