Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SCHOOL STARTS SOON!


















We've had a busy, busy summer, but we are all looking forward to school starting this fall! Our youngest is starting in Middle School and is excited! I was so afraid she would be apprehensive, but she is a go-getter and really can't wait!! She is going to be in band and learn how to play the clarinet so that is helping with her excitement too! I am looking forward to getting to know her teachers and being able to volunteer and help out when needed.
In honor of school starting, I thought I'd look through my templates and share whatever can be used for BACK TO SCHOOL. I might even be able to get into the swing of things and make some new templates this week. That would awesome! I also have lots of Back To School ideas to share with you as time allows.


No comments: