Saturday, October 25, 2008

Standardized TOU Initiative ???














In my surfing last night, I came across this link/site and find it all very interesting. But I am wondering what everyone "out there" thinks of it because this is the first time I've seen or heard of it and I just happened to come across it by accident I guess you could say. I know on a blog, it is not easy to get discussion groups going at all, but maybe if you see this and want to discuss it or share it, you can start a discussion within whatever groups or sites you do frequent and maybe more will come to have knowledge of it then. This is intriguing to me, but I'm not stating right now if I agree yet or not... But I am seriously giving it thought!


http://dsd-professionals.com/stoui

I'd love to know what more of you think! RhondaSue

No comments: