Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SWEET CANDY LOVE

Put the candies listed in the poem in a candy jar or basket and add the poem.

Sweet Candy Love
by shirleyt@craftsayings.com

You make me GOO GOO,
My sweet SUGAR BABY.
You're my BIG HUNK
And I don't mean maybe.

Just be TWIX you and me
you're sweeter than a BIT O HONEY,
And you're worth more than
a whole HUNDRED GRAND to me.

Now please don't SNICKER...
I feel like I've hit PAY DAY!
Our love is GOOD & PLENTY...
I think I'm on the MILKY WAY!

HUGS & KISSES,

2 comments:

Flashgraphics Creations said...

Hi

You left a message asking me to collect an award from your blog but I can't find it lol.

Can you please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
Marie @ flashgraphics

Angela Toucan said...

just found you via a link at the scrapping cop. You have some fun looking templates. I'll be bookmarking your blog for next time dd's complaining she's bored and wants to make something new.