Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two Finished Scrap Layouts











































I used two quickpages made by
Vicki Acreman athttp://txbubbles-bubblesbabbles.blogspot.com/

The purple and green one is from the AL FRESCO kit.
The multicolored floral one is from ALL ABOUT ME kit.

Although I believe neither one to be available any longer,
she has several other great layouts to see!

The original QP is 300DPI and 12x12 in size. I shrunk
these way down just for sharing visual examples...

HUGS
RhondaSue

5 comments:

txbubbles said...

What fabulous photos!
Hugs,
Vicki

Teresa said...

Love the colors. Great layouts.

Lisajo said...

Both of these are gorgeous, RhondaSue, just like your daughters! Thanks for sharing.

Tlc Creations said...

Those are wonderful~! Love the pictures.

P

Maria said...

came out so very pretty. I especially like the frames on the second layout. I'm just crazy about frame borders lol-Maria