Tuesday, April 27, 2010

COOKIE BOX PRINTABLE FREEBIE



A while back was one of those fun daily
"holidays" that we all have fun creating
goodies for.  I made this layout for that and
got too busy with life to post it;
however, it is not a seasonal item
so it can be used at any time of year
for any age recipient!

The zip file actually has 4 separate layouts
in it.  I couldn't pick which one was best
to share and so you get to pick from the four!
Maybe you'll like all four!  One of them has a
spot you can use to personalize
them on your own next to the cookies and
milk on the long side panel too...
so you can get creative with them too!

Have fun!
Smuggles
RhondaSue

DOWNLOAD COOKIE BOX expired
ELEMENTS by Paulette at:
http://www.freewebs.com/createwithtlc/
ALPHA by:
created by Lily Designs
LAYOUT by myself
TEMPLATE by:  unknown

.

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Great colours!

Happy blogoversary :)

Lynna said...

Very cute! Thanks so much! :-)

Serenyd said...

Great idea!

CM2 said...

Rhonda Sue,
What a fun little box. Took me about three minutes until I spotted the difference between the first two! Need more sleep, I think! LOL
Thanks for a cute share! Hugs, CM2