Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Free Graduation Candy Bar Wrapper

Paulette at Create with TLC has some wonderful images ... if you haven't checked out her new store or her blog you are missing out on a world of great freebies, printables, digistamps, and Clubs.

The images I used for this Graduation theme candy bar wrapper are from Paulette's June 2012 CLUB.  I use Paint Shop Pro and can embellish and change colors and do all sorts of layers to add effects.  But for the most part, Paulette's images do not need much embellishing or additions....



Just click to open in a new tab/window and this can be saved to your own computer for printing when you are ready.

SMUGGLES,
RhondaSue

.

3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

This turned out perfectly for a nice little Congrats gift.
Thank you.
Paulette

Sarah said...

thank you so much for this

Anonymous said...

I just added this feed to my bookmarks. I have to say, I very much enjoy reading your blogs. Thanks!